Counter Mat & Mouse Pad Information
Hard Surface Products
Hard surface products are easy to clean. Great for areas that will get heavy usage. Combine a hard surface with our TUFF™ Mat and the pads & mats are virtually indestructible. The bright digital imprint is subsurface, making it durable and long-lasting. Digital Printing is done using a 4-color process press. For PMS colors please specify colors from the Pantone® Color Bridge® swatch book or the Pantone® Process swatch book. PMS matches are not guaranteed, but will be as close as digital printing allows.
Fabric Surface Products
Mouse Carpet™ surface products have a soft feel. The bright, dye sublimation printing on the surface is guaranteed not to fade. The soft fabric offers great mouse traction. Borders are not recommended, because of possible shifting during the printing process. Counter Mats are available with an antimicrobial protection built in during the manufacturing process. Fabric surface remains clean by actively inhibiting and discouraging the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Color matching is not available on these products.
Artwork & Setup Charges
The best results are achieved by sending us a 300 DPI flattened PDF. Colors will be converted to CMYK for printing. All fonts should be outlined. Setup charges are included in our mouse pad and counter mat products. Artwork charges may be necessary if additional time is required to bring artwork up to acceptable standards. We bill artwork charges at $100g/hour with a minimum charge of 15 minutes.
Bleeds, Borders & Crop Marks
Hard surface .125” bleed
Fabric .25” bleed
Window .25” bleed
We recommend the appropriate bleed beyond the product’s imprint area. Artwork without a sufficient bleed may require artwork charges. All mouse pads and counter mats have rounded corners, to minimize curling. There is no need to include rounded corners on artwork. Do not include crop marks. Templates are available by contacting customer service. Borders are not recommended, because of a possible .125” shifting that can occur during the cutting process
Electronic proof of product layout is provided at no charge. All orders are proofed before production time starts. Electronic proofs are a PDF document, emailed to you at low resolution. You should check ALL Proofs thoroughly, as once you approve it, the file becomes final. Check for color accuracy (if you chose to use spot colors), and make sure there are no typos. The accuracy of the proof imprint is your responsibility and we accept no liability if imprinting represents what you signed off on with this approval. ActNow by Halls & Company reserves the right to control any attempts to find an equitable solution.
An actual preproduction sample of a product is available. Preproduction samples are produced in our normal production time. Shipping charges will be billed on spec sample invoice.
Production time does not start until your proof has been approved and order acknowledgment form is signed. We are not able to do rush orders.
• USA made orders generally ship in 15-20 working days. Orders will ship via ground service unless other arrangements have been made. Shipping costs will be added to your invoice.
• Imported orders generally ship in 40-50 working days. Orders will ship via ocean freight service. Optional air freight costs will be billed.
Contact your customer service rep for more information on any of these available options:
• Less than minimum catalog quantity
• Special packaging, including poly bagging.
• Drop shipping
Backing Material Types
• Heavy Duty is the natural open cell rubber. This is our most popular option. Fabric: 1/16”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4” Hard: 1/16”, 1/8”
• Medium Duty is SBR, which is a man made rubber. It is softer feel and lighter. Similar to Neoprene in texture. 1/8” thick
• Light Duty is an EVA foam, a closed cell foam. Think of those summer flip flops! 1/8” thick
• Non-Skid is a rubber coating on our Thin products. It prevents the pad or mat from shifting on most flat surfaces. .02” thick
• Repositionable is an adhesive that allows you to remove and stick the pad or mat where ever you need it. .02” thick